ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
For a smooth online registration session, contact the Leisure Center front desk staff at (847) 746-5500 to verify that your household information is current and that we have your correct email address on file. An email address is required to register online.
All NEW participants of the Zion Park District must provide Proof of Residency to be eligible for the resident rate thru online registration. Proof of Residency must be provided in person at the Leisure Center front desk.
PRINTABLE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- • Fill out the registration form with your program selections.
- • Enclose a check made payable to Zion Park District for the total fee.
- • Read, sign, and enclose waiver with registration form.
- • Mail, fax or drop off forms with payment and waiver as soon as possible to:
Zion Park District Registration
2400 Dowie Memorial Drive
Zion, Illinois 60099
(Fax registrations to 746-5506)
- Faxed registrations must include a signed waiver and payment through VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- • Participation will be denied if the signature of adult participant or parent/guardian and date are not completed.
- • All forms will be processed in the order they are received.
- • Non-Residents must pay all applicable fees at the time of registration.
- • Registrations that do not include the necessary fees will not be processed.
- • It is highly recommended that you register as soon as possible. Classes fill up early.
- • Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Checks returned for non-sufficient funds or other reasons will be charged $25.00.
Non-residents are welcome to participate in Zion Park District programs and activities. Many of these programs require that a non-resident pay an additional out-of-district fee. The non-resident fee options are listed below.
- Single program fee – This is an additional fee paid per program. The amount varies with each program. Check individual program listings.
- Pass fee – This is an additional fee paid when a season pass is purchased. The amount varies according to the type of pass purchased. These fees are listed next to the pass prices.
- League Fee – $15.00 – This is an additional fee paid per sport. For example: A non-resident summer softball player would pay $15.00 at the beginning of the season. This would cover her for all summer softball programs. Another fee would have to be paid for another type of sport, or the same sport in a different season (i.e. volleyball, fall softball). This fee is not refundable.
Often times a question arises as to who is a resident of the Park District. A resident must live within the boundaries of Zion Park District. It’s sometimes easy to confuse residency with a Zion mailing address. Many people in the area surrounding Zion have a five-digit Zion mailing address. These five-digit addresses are located in the county and are not within the boundaries of Zion Park District. A tax bill, voter registration card, or vehicle sticker receipt will help to establish your residency.
The park district staff will be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding these fees.
For programs that are on-going (six sessions or more), refunds may be issued in accordance with the following schedule:
|Prior to 1st Meeting||100%|
|Prior to 2nd Meeting||75%|
|Prior to 3rd Meeting||50%|
|After 3rd Meeting||No Refund|
Refund checks will be mailed to you. Please allow two weeks for processing.