Reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to the rental date. Deposit (see below) must accompany reservation. Reservations may be made by phone. Deposits may be paid over the phone, by credit card or at the Leisure Center office by cash, check or credit card. The deposit must be paid within 24 hours of a phone reservation for your rental to be secured. Personal checks will not be accepted less then two weeks prior to the reservation date.
Room Rental Deposits Policy
A deposit of 30% of the total rental fee for all rentals will be required at the time of reservation, with a minimum $25 deposit. Deposits will be refunded after the room has been inspected for completion of clean-up usually within two weeks from rental. If the room has not been left in the condition required, the deposit will be partially or completely nonrefundable.
• All facility rental fees are due two weeks prior to reservation.
• Alcohol consumption is not permitted in any facility.
• Smoking is not permitted in any facility.
• A Supervisor is present throughout the length of the rental.
• Damage to the facility will result in the loss of the room deposit.
• Hours of reservation must include decorating and clean up hours.
• All areas of use must be left in the condition that they were found.
• Fog machines are not allowed.
Cancellation refund policy
• Deposits are non-refundable.
• Reservations cancelled prior to two weeks of reservation date will receive a full refund of facility fees.
Zion Park District has many different facilities available for rentals for your group. If your are planning a birthday party, wedding, shower or any special event, call 847-746-5500.
Multi Hrs. Discount
|Flat Fee with Room Rental|
|Room’s #3 & #4
Maximum Capacity 80
Maximum Capacity 30
|Hermon Park Center||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Gym (For Athletic Activity)
Maximum Capacity 30
|Gym (Set-up for Meeting)
Maximum Capacity 45
Maximum Capacity 25
|All Day – Sunrise to Sunset||$350||$350|
Available For Rent
Click on the images below to enlarge.