Restore Illinois – Phase 4
The Zion Park District is excited to announce the reopening of some programs and facilities under Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan. We continue to adapt our plans and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our participants and staff. During Phase 4, the District will adhere to guidelines provided by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Park District Risk Management Agency, the Illinois Association of Park Districts and CDC recommendations.
We appreciate your support and patience as our team works quickly to implement the required changes and trainings.
Click on the categories below to learn more about our plans, procedures and visitor safety requirements.
- – Leisure Center main office is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-2:00pm
- – Leisure Center Fitness Studio and Hermon Park Fitness Center are open with a modified workout schedule
- – Fitness classes are available
- – Shiloh Park and Shepherd’s Crook Golf Courses are open
- – Port Shiloh Pool closed for the 2020 summer season
- – 4th of July festivities cancelled – fireworks postponed